When it comes to data collection projects, choosing the right tool is very similar to choosing a partner on the field. It needs to be reliable, trustworth, secure and most of all efficient.
We at B.O.T realize what a headache it could be sorting through hundreds of Data Collection Tools, this is why we made it easier by sharing with you our top 5 picks.
- Access Free tool with a publicly available instance specifically for Humanitarian Organizations
- Use Offline mode for field data collection
- Manage complex forms with skip logic and validation
- Import and Export XLS Forms
- Create summary reports with graphs and tables
2. Survey CTO
- Collect data Online and Offline for both Android and IOS
- Monitor incoming data in real time or automate the monitoring process
- Publish your data to the platform of your choice for visualization and analysis
- Capture a wide variety of data types such as audio audits, media files, signatures and GPS position
- Use a tailored Solution for NGOs
- Easily develop questionnaires with multiple field options including table charts
- Integrate with popular software tools that help you manage your workflow
- Very easy to use
- Benefit from export options
- Integrate with popular software tools
- Choose from available templates and start working fast to select from
- One of the most popular tools for Survey and Data Measurement
- Free version available suitable for short surveys (limited to 10 questions)
- Access a Simple and User Friendly Tool
We’ve tested and tried all of these tools and we’re happy to recommend any of them for your future Data Collection Projects.
Looking to choose a Data Collection Arm for your NGO? Find out more about B.O.T’s Data Collection services by clicking here or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org .