Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT www.lebanon.dotrust.org) is a Local NGO, member of the DOT networks in countries throughout Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
DOT is an innovator in enabling people to access and apply information and communications technologies (ICT) to create education, economic, and entrepreneurial opportunities. DOT’s vision is to make these opportunities available to marginalized people, especially women and youth, as a strategy to eradicate poverty, vulnerability, and gender inequality. DOT’s signature entrepreneurship programs, ReachUp! and StartUp!, integrate ICT, life skills, and micro-enterprise development and are delivered in a cost-effective manner, using university graduates to train and build the capacity of youth in their communities. DOT transforms and supports young women and men, as they become leaders of economic and educational change in their societies.
Position Title: Account Executive
Job Location: Beirut
Reports To : B.O.T Operations Manager
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Grade: 3 (Account Executive) & 4 (Senior Account Executive)
Level: Up to A2
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals. You will be asked to build key customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals. The account executive is responsible in overseeing the day to day activities needed to insure accurate project delivery.
● Identify new service lines based on clients interactions and communicate it with the Business Development team.
● Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new market.
● Manage and follow up on qualified leads/clients with nationwide coverage.
● Qualify client request considering the deliverable’s scope with factors of timing, budget, and job context.
● Act as the quarterback that coordinates solution design, quotation and proposal development.
● Sustain long term strategic relationships with both public and private sector clients.
● Sales follow up by Updating and tracking all activities in the organisation’s CRM (ODOO)
● Follow up with the client for closing (winning) the deal (providing the client a win-win solution).
● Ensure client’s request considering the deliverables scope with factors of timing, budget, and job context.
● Manage the project cycle from identifying the workforce, quality assurance, and submission of deliverables within set timelines.
● Update and track all activities in the organisation’s CRM (ODOO).
Performance Measures / KPI:
● Timely response to requests.
● Task completion.
● Client satisfaction from all deliverables.
● Increase Customer retention.
● Efficient use of the Organisation’s technology Tools (CRM, …).
● Quarterly sales target set by management.
Bachelor degree in the field of Business, Sales or Computer Science.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
– Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience of business-to-business IT solutions at a corporate level.
– Skills & Competencies: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to meet a client and close the deal. Organizational as well as time-management skills.
– Knowledge: Good knowledge in software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations. Great level of technical understanding of available IT solutions (ex. Cloud, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email, CRM).
Communication: (Internal and External)
Internal: Operations Manager, Workforce Officer, Business Development team.
External: private and public sector organisations, DOT Lebanon field team.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Mainly sales visits to the clients, field visits to monitor workforce quality and office work.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Account Executive Job Position”
Application Deadline: 20 November 2020