B.O.T (Bridge. Outsource. Transform) is an impact sourcing platform that provides high quality digital services executed by skilled freelancers from marginalized communities in Lebanon. Our aim is to ensure women and youth have access to global and local digital work, giving them the platform to work their way up while securing a source of income.
We’re looking to hire a consultant to develop a case study of how B.O.T was developed since 2016. The case study will be the basis to advocate for further social entrepreneurship support among UN agencies and donor communities.
Key topics to be covered in the case study:
- Historical narrative (stakeholders, milestones, challenges)
- Impact to-date
- Identifying factors that contributed to success
- How this model could be replicated
The local consultant is expected to deliver the following outputs and products within the timeline indicated:
- Final case study document (Word and PDF – 10-15 pages) and presentation (PowerPoint) including:
- Editable files and high res files of all images
- Graphs and tables (in excel)
- Raw data such as minutes of meetings
The consultant is required for a total of 2 months.
Start date: 25 May 2020 End date: 25 July 2020
KEY COMPETENCES, TECHNICAL BACKGROUND, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Advanced degree in education, information technology, statistics, communication, engineering, or other relevant field
- At least 5 years of professional project management experience
- Experience with research methodologies and best practices for key informant interviews (KII)
- Good technical understanding and familiarity with social entrepreneurship
- Excellent written communication abilities, in both written and oral forms
- Demonstrated ability and experience in coordination, and able to work under pressure is required.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a minimum requirement
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Case study development”
Deadline to apply: Friday, May 22, 2020
Starting date: Monday, May 18, 2020