The successful candidate needs to have the ability to conduct full fledged research in multiple sectors including research methodologies, sampling techniques and target segmentation. In addition, she/he is able to build surveys from scratch after understanding the client’s needs and accordingly develop reports to serve the purpose of the research.
1. Supports in setting up the mechanism for data validation of the projects:
- Set the standards for data quality
- Create new tools
- Run simulations on tools for the sample data collected
2. Offers internal trainings on research skills:
- Research methodologies
- Sampling techniques
- Measuring representativeness
- Measuring the response rate
- Safety margins in research
3. Supports in the development of a structured research approach that can be utilized by the business development unit
4. Develops proposals in response to research tenders and in coordination with potential partners (understanding well the ToR, scoping, pricing, setting the methodology, etc).
5. Handles all projects data quality and integrity before submitting deliverables to clients
6. Handles all Qualitative Aspects of Research Projects including but not limited to:
- Developing Inception Reports including desk reviews and secondary data review
- Developing sampling methodology, survey questionnaire and data collection tools
- Focus Group Discussions: Training note takers, Conducting Focus Group Discussions, Entering all collected data on NVIVO if requested
- Key Informant Interviews: Training data collectors, overseeing data collection, conducting KIIs when needed and coordination on inputting all collected data on required software
- Data Analysis and visualization
- Develop Draft and Final reports as required in different projects
- Work closely with the Data scientist, on all data related projects, while running trends and uncovering data flows.
– Holds a bachelor degree in quantitative and qualitative research, public health, statistics and/or data analytics.
– Masters degree is a plus
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
– Research and statistics skills
– Tools understanding (Cobo collect, SurveyCTO, Jot Form, NVIVO, etc…)
– 2 years of research and reporting proven experience
– Report building, with analysis template building
– Research and data collection Methodology
– Leading and organizing FGDs
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should apply by filling the form in this link: https://forms.gle/bfFF2hcYpG9otMcV8