The Technology Manager leads the technology direction of B.O.T, he/she has overall responsibility for managing technology infrastructure planning and deployment, providing technology vision, enabling innovation, and understanding the information technology solutions that create business value. The Technology Manager will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, and deployment of B.O.T’s internal project management and data labeling platform. He/she will work closely with the executive team to develop and execute the company’s technology strategy, ensuring that it supports the company’s overall goals and objectives.
The Technology Manager implements and manages major initiatives and must have exceptional skill in directing a variety of projects. This is not a supervisory position, but the Technology Manager must have the ability to lead people at a variety of levels both internally and externally to B.O.T, the Technology Manager is the relationship manager for outsourced service providers.
- Leadership, oversight, development and implementation of the Strategic Technology Plan advancing B.O.T’s position in the effective and efficient design and use of technology including implementation of capital investments, information systems migrations, new facility development & pre-existing facility improvements.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software, and applications.
- Perform and direct routine systems analyses of installed systems and networks to assess performance and determine growth needs as necessary.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of documentation of existing infrastructure management procedures and operating methods.
- Develop the ICT Security Policies and Procedures and complete ongoing audit of compliance with data security standards.
- Firewall maintenance and upgrades, Troubleshoot and resolve network and telecoms problems.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the company’s technology strategy.
- Manage and develop the internal project management platform and freelancer portal.
- Manage a team of developers and oversee the work of third-party vendors.
- Ensure the company’s technology infrastructure is secure and reliable.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve the company’s operations.
- Lead the development of software products that are scalable, efficient, and effective.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure technology solutions align with business needs.
- Ensure that the company’s technology solutions comply with regulatory requirements.
- Manage the technology budget and provide regular updates to the executive team.
- Identifying and managing technical risks, ensuring the security, scalability, and reliability of our systems.
- Work on enhancing front end UI/UX of the platforms.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support and advise the Senior team in decision-making.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience in a technology leadership role, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- 10+ years of experience in software development, including 5+ years in a senior leadership role.
- Proven track record of building and scaling successful software products or services, particularly on an in-house platform.
- Deep experience with .Net6, Django, REST API, MySQL, Angular, Java and an understanding of computer vision.
- Knowledge in security, the top 10 OWASP and how to avoid them, and previous experience in Linux, CI/CD and Gitlab.
- Experience leading the development of an in-house platform and products/services built on it.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A passion for using technology to make a positive impact on society
Communication: (Internal and External)
Main stakeholders are the team members and in some cases the client.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Work from the office
How to apply? Interested candidates to complete the google form by March 30, 2023.
Form link: http://bit.ly/3J7i4E0