Role Summary: The successful candidate needs to plan and create data-oriented solutions that seamlessly fit into the existing enterprise architecture.
She/He cooperates with all the functional teams involved in the processes and needs to know how every product and service works in the architecture, and will utilize all this knowledge to oversee a successful delivery of a quality end product to end users.
- Develop custom data solutions and scripts to apply to datasets or data applications.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to monitor the solution effectiveness.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor the performance and the underlying accuracy of the data.
- Continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture
Educational Requirements: Computer Science, CCE, or any other relevant qualification with a major focus on data.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures/solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
How to Apply? Interested candidates to send their updated resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com by May 30, 2021