Role Summary: The successful candidate needs to ensure that new solutions fit into the existing enterprise architecture from the technical, business, user, and other perspectives.
He/She cooperates with all the project delivery teams involved in the processes and needs to know how every product and service works in architecture, and will utilize all this knowledge to oversee a successful delivery of a quality end product to its end users.
- Create and lead the process of integrating technology systems/solutions to meet the organization’s requirements and mainly clients needs
- Continuously analyze current technologies used within the company to serve the client and determine ways to improve them
- Continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture
- Work closely with project managers within the company to ensure a full solution is available for projects/clients
- Carefully account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope during the planning phase of B.O.T projects
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
Educational Requirements: Computer Science, CCE, or any other relevant qualification with focus on data.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
- Superior Communication. Being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, project managers, developers, and software vendors involved in the software development process.
- Project and Resource Management. Although the solutions architect is not directly involved in project development, he/she still needs to ensure that project resources are being used efficiently and impact fully.
- Risk Identification and Management. The solutions architect must be capable of analyzing and identifying potential short and long-term risks that may cause technical issues and impede business operations in the future.
- Technical Skills. The role of a solution architect requires technical education (Computer Science, CCE, or equivalent) and hands-on experience that’s primarily focused on data (2+ years of experience).
How to Apply? Interested candidates to send their updated resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org