About: B.O.T (Bridge. Outsource. Transform) is an Outsourcing company based in Lebanon that provides high-quality data services executed by upskilled youth & women from low-income communities through a freelance model.
By outsourcing with B.O.T, companies and organizations save money & time while generating a positive social impact.
Role Summary: At B.O.T, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing division. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely within the Marketing unit. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing activities, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communication, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research,competitive analysis and campaign results
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability and global contact directory
- Contribute in developing email campaigns, online/offline campaigns and press/media engagement strategies
- Contribute in developing strategic marketing initiatives and activities
- Create branded advertising campaigns and content calendars and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content
- Coordinate with creative suppliers including graphic designers, animators, video editors, copywriters, etc.
- Coordinate company events with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the company’s marketing archives and folder structure
- Keep the company websites up-to-date
- Create Presentations for pitches/competitions and meetings
Skills & Qualifications: B.O.T’s Marketing Coordinator should have a passionate dedication to their craft and a desire to work with peers that inspire them on a daily basis.
Desired skills and qualifications include:
- Proven experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and supplier coordination.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to use social media insights to develop monthly and annual reports.
- Knowledge of Website Backend Management specifically WordPress is preferable..
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and excel), Photoshop and design tools.
Professional & Educational Background:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, PR or other relevant degrees is preferable.
Application Process: Interested candidates please share your CV, LinkedIn Profile and Cover Letter to email@example.com