About: B.O.T (Bridge. Outsource. Transform) is an Outsourcing company based in Lebanon that provides high-quality data services executed by upskilled youth & women from low-income communities through a freelance model.
By outsourcing with B.O.T, companies and organizations save money & time while generating a positive social impact.
Role Summary: B.O.T is looking for a product development manager spec. in ICT to join its team. The PDM will be tasked with creating and introducing new remote digital outsourcing services that are scalable on an international level based on Market Analysis and understanding internal business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
After spending adequate time in developing an understanding of B.O.T’s business model and operational history (Strengths Gaps, Successes, failures etc..) the PDM will be responsible for overseeing and managing the development of new services which includes:
- Contribute in developing product information sheets.
- Contribute in creating product roadmaps.
- Continuously improve the above based on feedback and market insights.
- Market Research & Validation:
- Use market research to identify potential markets.
- Understand customer pain points.
- Develop a Pricing and Market Penetration strategy in order to ensure. maximum reachability and adoption of new services.
- Execute Competition landscape analysis to position new services.
- Build partnerships with functional and sectoral experts that can contribute to the above.
- Generate Leads to execute market validation.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department for service packaging and branding.
- Work closely with the Business Development department to develop sales pitches and attend client meetings.
- Provide management with analyses and reports.
- Coordinate with the project management department to ensure service availability & scalability.
Skills & Qualifications: B.O.T’s PDM should have a passionate dedication to their craft and a desire to work with peers that inspire them on a daily basis.
Desired skills and qualifications include:
- Proven experience in new service/product development.
- Proven experience in Market analysis and interpretation with a preference for previous experience in New Product/Service Development.
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with consultancy background.
Professional & Educational Background:
- 7+ years of experience in Service/Product Development in the ICT industry.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant managerial position
- A degree in ICT Engineering, Business, Product Development or similar majors.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their updated resume including client portfolio along with a cover letter to email@example.com