The B.O.T Team is seeking a Talent Management Assistant for its Talent Management team with a focus on Workforce Management and assistance. Workforce data administration and reporting for freelancers that are digitally skilled to deliver services for our clients.
- Identify and source potential freelancers through multiple channels.
- Suggest and support in communicating new or available trainings for the workforce.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential freelancers.
- Support in Data Validation and Entries on B.O.T platform.
- Handle requests from freelancers regarding the platform.
- Follow up on the contracts signed by the freelancers.
- Update and follow up on training lists conducted by DOT Lebanon.
- Ensure all forms are completed by the freelancers at the end of each project and at the end of the year as part of the Social Impact measurements set in place.
- Communicate to the workforce B.O.T’s culture and regulations on the services we provide.
- Coordinate with the freelancers in order to ensure a successful asset transfer in a timely manner.
- Keep the WDMS up-to-date with the freelancers’ skills, availability and location and convenient metrics for on-demand work readiness.
- Assess freelancers information, including resumes and contact details, using the B.O.T platform on an ongoing basis to ensure validity of the information.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Report regularly on freelancers’ qualifications and availability.
- Support Workforce functions in administrative and operational tasks.
- Develop optimal staffing schedules to optimize resources.
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or a relevant field
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
0-1 year work experience in the HR field or similar role
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of IT solutions (ex: Cloud, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, CRMs).
- Outstanding organizational as well as time-management skills.
- Strong advocacy and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal communication and critical thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and enjoy working within teams.
- Solution and result driven.
- Ability to Meet Goals, Work under Pressure, High Energy level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical skills, Creativity, Attention to Detail and Eager to Learn.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- The ideal candidate will be an efficient multi-tasker and will be able to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Strong Computer skills
Interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 02, 2021.
Subject Line – Talent Management Assistant Interest